Tried or prescribed Mefloquine? Share your experience. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Mefloquine||0 people have prescribed Mefloquine|
(ME floe kwin)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat malaria.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Have patient safety card with you at all times.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Other protective measures are needed along with this medicine including using screens, bednetting, insect repellent (10% to 35% DEET), and permethrin spray on clothing and nets. Avoid spraying most insect repellents on children. Decrease evening and night-time outdoor activity.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and...