I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Neomycin||0 people have prescribed Neomycin|
(nee oh MYE sin)
• This medicine is used to prevent infections during bowel surgery.
• This medicine is used to reduce the symptoms of hepatic coma.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have bowel disease such as Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have ear problems resulting in hearing loss or loss of balance, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have Parkinson's disease, myasthenia disease or other nerve problems, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent...