I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Pentostatin||0 people have prescribed Pentostatin|
(pen toe STAT in)
• This medicine is used to treat leukemia.
• This medicine is used to treat lymphoma.
• This medicine may be used to treat graft-versus-host-disease (GVHD).
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may bleed more easily. Be careful. Avoid injury. Use soft toothbrush, electric razor.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using aspirin, aspirin-containing products, other pain medicines, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, or vitamin E.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy...