I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Raltegravir
|0 people have prescribed Raltegravir
(ral TEG ra vir)
• This medicine is used to treat HIV infection.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not run out of this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take St John's wort with this medicine. It may make this medicine less effective.
• To protect against sexually-transmitted diseases, use a latex condom.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy in HIV disease.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Breast-feeding is not recommended in HIV disease in the U.S.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling tired or weak.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may...