Tried or prescribed Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Thiosulfate, and Amyl Nitrite? Share your experience. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Thiosulfate, and Amyl Nitrite||0 people have prescribed Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Thiosulfate, and Amyl Nitrite|
(SOW dee um NYE trite, SOW dee um thye oh SUL fate, & AM il NYE trite)
• This medicine is used to treat cyanide poisoning.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough;...