I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Triamcinolone (Systemic, Oral Inhalation)
|0 people have prescribed Triamcinolone (Systemic, Oral Inhalation)
(trye am SIN oh lone)
• This medicine is used to relieve allergy symptoms.
• This medicine is used to treat poor adrenal function.
• This medicine is used to treat asthma. It may take 2 weeks to see the full effect.
• This medicine is used to treat diseases where the anti-inflammatory or immunosuppressant properties are needed.
• This medicine is used to treat arthritis.
• This medicine is used to treat lupus.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
• If you have been taking this medicine for several weeks, talk with healthcare provider before stopping. You may want to gradually withdraw this medicine.
• Avoid exposure to chickenpox and measles.
• Do not run out of this medicine.
• If you have...