I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Antithrombin||0 people have prescribed Antithrombin|
(an tee THROM bin)
• This medicine is used to prevent and treat antithrombin deficiency.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• Some products are made from human plasma (part of the blood) and may contain infection agents, such as viruses, that can cause disease. Although this medicine is screened, tested, and treated to reduce the possibility that it carries an infection agent, it can still potentially transmit disease. Talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using aspirin, aspirin-containing products, other pain medicines, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, or vitamin E.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if...