I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Aspirin||0 people have prescribed Aspirin|
(AS pir in)
• This medicine is used to prevent heart attacks.
• This medicine is used to prevent strokes.
• This medicine is used to relieve pain, inflammation, and fever.
• This medicine is used to treat arthritis.
• This medicine is used to treat gout attacks.
• This medicine is used to treat rheumatic fever.
• This medicine is used to protect bypass grafts and stents in the heart.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have had an ulcer or bleeding from your stomach or intestines, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using other: aspirin, aspirin-containing products, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, ibuprofen or like products, pain medicines, or vitamin E.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Stent patients: Talk with your heart doctor before stopping this medicine for any reason.
• You may bleed more easily. Be careful. Avoid injury. Use soft toothbrush,...