I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Bimatoprost||0 people have prescribed Bimatoprost|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have eye infection, surgery, or trauma, start new vial of medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Eye irritation.
• Blurred vision. Use caution when driving or doing other tasks that require you to have clear vision.
• Eye color may change with use. This medicine may increase the brown pigment. Darkening of eyelashes and skin around the eye may also occur. These changes may be permanent.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Sudden change in vision, eye pain, or irritation.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.