I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Bleomycin||0 people have prescribed Bleomycin|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• If you are 75 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have had radiation therapy, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you are a heavy smoker, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Skin irritation.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Mouth irritation. Frequent mouth care with a soft toothbrush or cotton swabs and rinsing mouth may help.
• Weight loss.
• Not hungry.
• Lung damage can occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Difficulty breathing.
• Severe dizziness or passing out.
• Persistent cough.
• Severe mouth irritation.
• Severe skin irritation.
• Significant change in thinking clearly and logically.
• Unable to pass urine.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.