I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Carbamazepine||0 people have prescribed Carbamazepine|
(kar ba MAZ e peen)
• This medicine is used to prevent or control seizures.
• This medicine is used to relieve painful nerve diseases and diabetic nerve disorders.
• This medicine is used to treat drug addiction and withdrawal.
• This medicine is used to treat manic depression.
• This medicine is used to treat restless leg syndrome.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• Follow laws about driving with a seizure condition.
• If you have been taking this medicine for several weeks, talk with healthcare provider before stopping. You may want to gradually withdraw this medicine.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Do not take other liquid medicines within 2 hours of...