I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Carboprost Tromethamine||0 people have prescribed Carboprost Tromethamine|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have anemia, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Severe dizziness or passing out.
• Severe nausea or vomiting.
• Severe belly pain.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.