Tried or prescribed Cesarean Birth? Share your experience. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Cesarean Birth||0 people have prescribed Cesarean Birth|
Reasons for Procedure
The following situations may require a C-section:
- Large baby
- Baby is not in a head down position
- Maternal medical conditions (eg diabetes , high blood pressure , active herpes infection, HIV positive)
- Placenta previa —The placenta (the organ that links the mother and the baby) may be blocking the birth canal.
- Failure of labor to progress —Effective labor slows or stops before the baby is born.
- Baby shows signs of distress, such as an abnormal heart rate during labor
- Previous cesarean birth—In some cases, after one cesarean birth, it is best to have other babies delivered by cesarean.
- Fetal anomalies—Fetal problems that have been diagnosed by testing during the pregnancy may require a C-section.
My name is Olisa Blessing, I am so happy. I never think I will be this delighted again in life. I have worked as an air hostess ( cabin crew ) for 3years but early this year, I lost my job because of this deadly disease called Herpes virus (HSV). I never felt sick or notice any symptoms. Not until the day all workers were asked to bring their doctors report card, that was how I got tested and I found out that I'm HSV positive and that made me lose my job because it was considered as an STD and is an incurable disease. I was so depressed that I started thinking of suicide. I explained my situation to an older friend of mine, who often said to me 'a problem shared is a problem half solved. She felt so pity for me that she referred me to Dr. Utu Herbal Cure, that was how I contacted Dr. Utu and got the medication from him and was cured for real. I went back to my work a month later with another HSV negative test result and they carried out another test to be very sure and they found out I am negative. Finally, the initial test was replaced with a negative result and my position was restored to me with an apology letter and a salary increment. Beware of impersonators, Dr. Utu can only be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org