I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Clioquinol and Flumethasone||0 people have prescribed Clioquinol and Flumethasone|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• This medicine can stain fingernails, hair, and skin.
• Protect clothing and fabrics from staining.
• Do not put coverings (bandages, dressings, make-up) over the area unless told to do so by healthcare provider.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Skin irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Feeling extremely tired, weak, or irritable; trembling; having a fast heartbeat, confusion, sweating, or dizziness if you missed a dose or recently stopped this medicine.
• Numbness or tingling of hands or feet.
• Sudden change in vision, eye pain, or irritation.
• Severe ear pain.
• Severe skin irritation.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.