I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Computed Tomography Angiography||0 people have prescribed Computed Tomography Angiography|
Some possible complications with this test include:
- Allergic reactions to contrast material
- Kidney damage
There are certain factors that may put you at risk for complications during this test:
- Allergies—especially to x-ray dye, iodine, medicines, or certain foods , including shellfish
- Underlying kidney problems or diabetes —You may have a higher risk of decreased kidney function from the x-ray dye.
- Bleeding disorder
Call Your Doctor
After the test, call your doctor if any of the following occurs:
- Signs of allergic reaction, including flushing, hives , and itching
- Swollen or itchy eyes
- Difficulty breathing or a feeling of tightness in your throat
In case of an emergency, CALL 911immediately.