I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Daclizumab||0 people have prescribed Daclizumab|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• The risk of cancer is higher after using this medicine.
• Use birth control that you can trust before treatment begins, during treatment, and for 4 months after treatment ends.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• High or low blood pressure.
• High blood sugar.
• Severe allergic reactions can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Signs or symptoms of infection. These include a fever of 100.5 degrees or higher, chills, severe sore throat, ear or sinus pain, cough, increased sputum or change in color, painful urination, mouth sores, wound that will not heal, or anal itching or pain.
• Chest pain or pressure or fast heartbeat.
• Severe nausea or vomiting.
• Severe diarrhea.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.