I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Danazol||0 people have prescribed Danazol|
(DA na zole)
• This medicine is used to treat endometriosis.
• This medicine is used to treat fibrocystic breast disease.
• This medicine is used to treat swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Birth control pills and other hormone-based birth control may not work to prevent pregnancy. Use another form of birth control while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may...