I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Darifenacin||0 people have prescribed Darifenacin|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are a male with problems urinating, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Be careful in hot weather. Drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
• Constipation. More liquids, regular exercise, or a fiber-containing diet may help. Talk with healthcare provider about a stool softener or laxative.
• Dry mouth. Frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Severe dizziness or passing out.
• Significant change in thinking clearly and logically.
• Severe belly pain.
• Severe constipation.
• Unable to pass urine.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.