I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Degarelix||0 people have prescribed Degarelix|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have low or high levels of calcium, magnesium, potassium, or sodium in your blood, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Flushing. Wearing layers of clothes or summer clothes and cool environment may help.
• Weight gain.
• Short-term discomfort after use.
• Change in sexual ability or desire. This is usually reversible.
• Weakened bones with long-term use.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Feeling extremely tired or weak.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.