I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Desmopressin Acetate||0 people have prescribed Desmopressin Acetate|
(des moe PRES in)
• This medicine is used to prevent bedwetting in children.
• This medicine is used to decrease urine output.
• This medicine is used to treat hemophilia.
• This medicine is used to treat von Willebrand disease.
• This medicine is used to prevent and treat bleeding.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Follow healthcare provider's instructions about liquid intake and activity level.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.