I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Dihydrocodeine, Aspirin, and Caffeine||0 people have prescribed Dihydrocodeine, Aspirin, and Caffeine|
(dye hye droe KOE deen, AS pir in, & KAF een)
• This medicine is used to relieve pain.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine may be habit-forming with long-term use.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using other: aspirin, aspirin-containing products, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, ibuprofen or like products, pain medicines, or vitamin E.
• You may bleed more easily. Be careful. Avoid injury. Use soft toothbrush, electric razor.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Limit caffeine (for...