I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Dofetilide||0 people have prescribed Dofetilide|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not run out of this medicine.
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling lightheaded, sleepy, having blurred vision, or a change in thinking clearly. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities that require you to be alert or have clear vision until you see how this medicine affects you.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Fast heartbeat.
• Chest pain or pressure.
• Severe dizziness or passing out.
• Severe headache.
• Severe nausea or vomiting.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.