I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Edrophonium and Atropine||0 people have prescribed Edrophonium and Atropine|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have a slow heartbeat, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have an enlarged prostate, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have myasthenia gravis, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Slow heartbeat.
• Nasal congestion.
• Dry mouth. Frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Difficulty breathing. Slow breathing, shallow breathing, or trouble breathing are all signs of this. Call healthcare provider immediately.
• Increased secretions.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Difficulty breathing.
• Severe dizziness.
• Chest pain or pressure.
• Fast heartbeat.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.