I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Ergonovine||0 people have prescribed Ergonovine|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have mitral disease or diseases of the arteries, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• High blood pressure.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help. You may need a medicine to decrease this side effect. Talk with healthcare provider.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Chest pain or pressure or fast heartbeat.
• Numbness or tingling of hands or feet.
• Severe dizziness or passing out.
• Difficulty breathing.
• Severe headache.
• Severe belly pain.
• Severe nausea or vomiting.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.