I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Ezetimibe||0 people have prescribed Ezetimibe|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take colestipol or cholestyramine within 4 hours of this medicine.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Avoid or limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer, and liquor) to less than 3 drinks a day. Drinking too much alcohol may increase the risk of liver disease.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Belly pain.
• Joint pain.
• Feeling tired or weak.
• Runny nose.
• Sore throat.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Severe muscle pain or weakness.
• Dark urine or yellow skin or eyes.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.