I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Ferric Hexacyanoferrate||0 people have prescribed Ferric Hexacyanoferrate|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
To avoid exposing or re-exposing others:
• Use toilet instead of urinal.
• Flush toilet several times after using.
• Immediately clean up any spilled urine, feces, or blood. Avoid direct contact.
• Wash hands after using toliet.
• Wash exposed clothing, bedding, and bath towels separately.
• Avoid children's urine or feces.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Constipation. More liquids, regular exercise, or a fiber-containing diet may help. Talk with healthcare provider about a stool softener or laxative.
• Change in color of stool to blue.
• Change in color of mouth to blue.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Severe constipation.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.