I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Finasteride||0 people have prescribed Finasteride|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not donate blood while using this medicine and for 1 month after stopping.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Pregnant females should not handle crushed or broken tablets.
• If you are a male and sexually active, protect your partner from pregnancy. Use birth control that you can trust.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Change in sexual ability or desire. This is usually reversible.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• A lump in the breast, breast tenderness, or nipple discharge.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.