I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Fluocinolone (Otic)||0 people have prescribed Fluocinolone (Otic)|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have an allergy to any type of nuts or seeds, talk with healthcare provider. Some products contain nuts.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Skin irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Feeling extremely tired, weak, or irritable; trembling; having a fast heartbeat, confusion, sweating, or dizziness if you missed a dose or recently stopped this medicine.
• Severe skin irritation.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.