I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Fluoroquinolone
|0 people have prescribed Fluoroquinolone
These drugs may interact with antacids or sucralfate. Don’t take these medicines within two hours of each other.
Check with your doctor before taking:
- Levofloxacin with medications for your heartbeat
- Enoxacin with caffeinated products
Take these medications with a full glass of water and check the label to see if you need to take them on a full stomach.
Possible side effects include:
- Increased sensitivity to sunlight
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Inflamed, torn tendons
- Low blood sugar in diabetics
- Irregular heartbeat (if you have low potassium levels)
- Allergic reactions, such as rash, itchy skin, difficulty breathing—Seek appropriate care if any of these occurs. For breathing difficulties, seek emergency care.