I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Fosaprepitant||0 people have prescribed Fosaprepitant|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take St John's wort with this medicine. It may make this medicine less effective.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Birth control pills and other hormone-based birth control may not work to prevent pregnancy. Use another form of birth control while taking this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Feeling tired or weak.
• Not hungry.
• Irritation where the shot is given.
• Allergic reactions can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Significant change in thinking clearly and logically.
• Severe nausea or vomiting.
• Feeling extremely tired or weak.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.