I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Fulvestrant||0 people have prescribed Fulvestrant|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Flushing. Wearing layers of clothes or summer clothes and cool environment may help. This usually improves in a few weeks.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Back pain.
• Belly pain.
• Irritation or swelling at the injection site.
• Change in sexual ability or desire. This is usually reversible.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Weakness, numbness, or tingling.
• Severe nausea or vomiting.
• Swelling or pain of leg or arm.
• A lump in the breast or breast tenderness.
• For females, menstrual changes. These include lots of bleeding, spotting, or bleeding between cycles.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.