2 people have experienced Ginkgo Biloba. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|1 person has tried Ginkgo Biloba||1 person has prescribed Ginkgo Biloba|
Individuals who fall under one or more of the following categories should consult with their practitioner before taking ginko biloba. Those with:
- blood circulation disorders
- taking antidepressants
- anticoagulants (ibuprofen or aspirin)
- women who are pregnant
Possible side effects include:1,2
- increased risk of bleeding
- gastrointestinal discomfort
- heart palpitations
- "Ginkgo biloba". University of Maryland Medical Center. Retrieved 10 April 2008.
- Complete Ginkgo information from Drugs.com