I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Guanfacine
|0 people have prescribed Guanfacine
(GWAHN fa seen)
• This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure.
• This medicine is used to treat attention deficit disorder with hyperactivity.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have been taking this medicine for several weeks, talk with healthcare provider before stopping. You may want to gradually withdraw this medicine.
• Do not run out of this medicine.
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• You may have certain heart tests before starting this medicine. Talk with healthcare provider.
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• If you are taking this medicine and have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare...