I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Hyaluronate and Derivatives||0 people have prescribed Hyaluronate and Derivatives|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
• Avoid activity for 48 hours or as directed by healthcare provider.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using other: aspirin, aspirin-containing products, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, ibuprofen or like products, pain medicines, or vitamin E.
• Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds until swelling is gone.
• Avoid exposure to cold weather until swelling is gone.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling lightheaded, sleepy, having blurred vision, or a change in thinking clearly. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities that require you to be alert or have clear vision until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Eye irritation.
• Increased eye pressure.
Knee, Skin injection:
• Irritation where the shot is given.
• Skin irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Difficulty breathing.
• Severe swelling.
• Severe belly pain.
• Chest pain or pressure, fast heartbeat, or passing out.
• Severe skin irritation.
• Sudden change in vision, eye pain, or irritation.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.