I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Iloprost||0 people have prescribed Iloprost|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using other: aspirin, aspirin-containing products, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, ibuprofen or like products, pain medicines, or vitamin E.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Flushing. Wearing layers of clothes or summer clothes and cool environment may help.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Jaw pain.
• Low blood pressure.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Difficulty breathing.
• Severe dizziness or passing out.
• Severe headache.
• Unusual bruising or bleeding.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.