I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Ipratropium (Systemic)||0 people have prescribed Ipratropium (Systemic)|
(i pra TROE pee um)
• This medicine is used to open the airways in lung diseases where spasm may cause breathing problems.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine is not for the treatment of acute episodes of shortness of breath.
• If you have glaucoma, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you are a male with problems urinating, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have myasthenia gravis, talk with healthcare provider.
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Throat irritation.
• Nasal congestion.
• Dry mouth. Frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free...