I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Ipriflavone||0 people have prescribed Ipriflavone|
Ipriflavone appears to be able to slow down and perhaps slightly reverse osteoporosis . It may be helpful for this purpose in ordinary postmenopausal osteoporosis, as well as in osteoporosis caused by medications. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Ipriflavone also seems to ease the pain of fractures caused by osteoporosis. 22 Ipriflavone has also been proposed as a bodybuilding aid, but there is no meaningful evidence that it is helpful for this purpose.
- Gennari C, Adami S, Agnusdei D, Bufalíno L, Cervetti R, Crepaldi G, Di Marco C, Di Munno O, Fantasia L, Isaia GC, Mazzuoli GF, Ortolani S, Passeri M, Serni U, Vecchiet L. Effect of chronic treatment with ipriflavone in postmenopausal women with low bone mass. Calcif Tissue Int. 61 Suppl 1():S19-22.
- Valente M, Bufalino L, Castiglione GN, D'Angelo R, Mancuso A, Galoppi P, Zichella L. Effects of 1-year treatment with ipriflavone on bone in postmenopausal women with low bone mass. Calcif Tissue Int. 54(5):377-80.
- Kovács AB. Efficacy of ipriflavone in the prevention and treatment of postmenopausal osteoporosis. Agents Actions. 41(1-2):86-7.
- Adami S, Bufalino L, Cervetti R, Di Marco C, Di Munno O, Fantasia L, Isaia GC, Serni U, Vecchiet L, Passeri M. Ipriflavone prevents radial bone loss in postmenopausal women with low bone mass over 2 years. Osteoporos Int. 7(2):119-25.
- Agnusdei D, Bufalino L. Efficacy of ipriflavone in established osteoporosis and long-term safety. Calcif Tissue Int. 61 Suppl 1():S23-7.
- Agnusdei D, Crepaldi G, Isaia G, Mazzuoli G, Ortolani S, Passeri M, Bufalino L, Gennari C. A double blind, placebo-controlled trial of ipriflavone for prevention of postmenopausal spinal bone loss. Calcif Tissue Int. 61(2):142-7.
- Benvenuti S, Petilli M, Frediani U, Tanini A, Fiorelli G, Bianchi S, Bernabei PA, Albanese C, Brandi ML. Binding and bioeffects of Ipriflavone on a human preosteoclastic cell line. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 201(3):1084-9.
- Bonucci E, Silvestrini G, Ballanti P, Masi L, Franchi A, Bufalino L, Brandi ML. Cytological and ultrastructural investigation on osteoblastic and preosteoclastic cells grown in vitro in the presence of ipriflavone: preliminary results. Bone Miner. 19 Suppl 1():S15-25.
- Brandi ML. Ipriflavone influences the osteoblastic phenotype in vitro. Osteoporos Int. 3 Suppl 1():226-9.
- Cheng SL, Zhang SF, Nelson TL, Warlow PM, Civitelli R. Stimulation of human osteoblast differentiation and function by ipriflavone and its metabolites. Calcif Tissue Int. 55(5):356-62.
- Cecchettin M, Bellometti S, Cremonesi G, Solimeno LP, Torri G. Metabolic and bone effects after administration of ipriflavone and salmon calcitonin in postmenopausal osteoporosis. Biomed Pharmacother. 49(10):465-8.
- Civitelli R. In vitro and in vivo effects of ipriflavone on bone formation and bone biomechanics. Calcif Tissue Int. 1997;61(suppl 1):S12-S14.
- Agnusdei D, Camporeale A, Zacchei F, et al. Effects of ipriflavone on bone mass and bone remodeling in patients with established postmenopausal osteoporosis. Curr Ther Res. 1992;51:82-91.
- Melis GB, Paoletti AM, Bartolini R, Tosti Balducci M, Massi GB, Bruni V, Becorpi A, Ottanelli S, Fioretti P, Gambacciani M. Ipriflavone and low doses of estrogens in the prevention of bone mineral loss in climacterium. Bone Miner. 19 Suppl 1():S49-56.
- Nozaki M, Hashimoto K, Inoue Y, Ogata R, Okuma A, Nakano H. Treatment of bone loss in oophorectomized women with a combination of ipriflavone and conjugated equine estrogen. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 62(1):69-75.
- Gambacciani M, Cappagli B, Piaggesi M, et al. Ipriflavone prevents the loss of bone mass in pharmacological menopause induced by GnRH-agonists. Calcif Tissue Int. 1997;61(suppl 1):S15-S18.
- Yamazaki I, Shino A, Shimizu Y, Tsukuda R, Shirakawa Y, Kinoshita M. Effect of ipriflavone on glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis in rats. Life Sci. 38(10):951-8.
- Gambacciani M, Spinetti A, Piaggesi L, Cappagli B, Taponeco F, Manetti P, Weiss C, Teti GC, La Commare P, Facchini V. Ipriflavone prevents the bone mass reduction in premenopausal women treated with gonadotropin hormone-releasing hormone agonists. Bone Miner. 26(1):19-26.
- Agnusdei D, Zacchei F, Bigazzi S, Cepollaro C, Nardi P, Montagnani M, Gennari C. Metabolic and clinical effects of ipriflavone in established post-menopausal osteoporosis. Drugs Exp Clin Res. 15(2):97-104.
- Passeri M, Biondi M, Costi D, et al. Effects of 2-year therapy with ipriflavone in elderly women with established osteoporosis. Ital J Miner Electrolyte Metab. 1995;9:137-144.
- Agnusdei D, Adami S, Cervetti R, Crepaldi G, Di Munno O, Fantasia L, Isaia GC, Letizia G, Ortolani S, Passeri M. Effects of ipriflavone on bone mass and calcium metabolism in postmenopausal osteoporosis. Bone Miner. 19 Suppl 1():S43-8.
- Maugeri D, Panebianco P, Russo MS, Motta M, Tropea S, Motta L, Garozzo C, Lomeo E, Barbagallo Sangiorgi G, Scuderi G, Carozzo M, Cantatore FP, Perpignano G, Ferraraccio A, Ennas F. Ipriflavone-treatment of senile osteoporosis: results of a multicenter, double-blind clinical trial of 2 years. Arch Gerontol Geriatr. 19(3):253-63.