I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Isocarboxazid||0 people have prescribed Isocarboxazid|
(eye soe kar BOKS a zid)
• This medicine is used to treat depression. It is usually given after other medicines have failed to help.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you have a weakened heart, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take with other medicines for depression, diet pills, stimulants like amphetamines, reserpine, or pain medicines. There should be 2 weeks between stopping one medicine and starting another.
• Do not use over-the-counter medicines containing dextromethorphan or pseudoephedrine. Can cause life-threatening high blood pressure.
• If you are taking this medicine and have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider before using...