3 people have experienced Kidney Biopsy. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|3 people have tried Kidney Biopsy||0 people have prescribed Kidney Biopsy|
Complications are rare, but no procedure is completely free of risk. If you have a kidney biopsy, your doctor will review a list of possible complications, which may include:
Be sure to discuss these risks with your doctor before the biopsy.
Call Your Doctor
After arriving home, contact your doctor if any of the following occurs:
- Bloody urine 24 hours after biopsy or a lot of blood in the urine
- Difficulty urinating
- Signs of infection, including fever and chills
- Pain that is worse at biopsy site
- Pain that you cannot control with the medicines you have been given
- Always feeling the need to urinate
- Pain or burning when you urinate
- Redness or drainage at biopsy site
In case of an emergency, CALL 911.