I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Leflunomide
|0 people have prescribed Leflunomide
(le FLOO noh mide)
• This medicine is used to treat arthritis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have liver disease or if you have had hepatitis B or hepatitis C infections, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a weakened immune system or severe infection, talk with healthcare provider.
• If your white blood cell, red blood cell, or platelet counts are low, talk with healthcare provider.
• Do not donate blood while using this medicine and for 3 months after stopping.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy. At the...