I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Leuprolide||0 people have prescribed Leuprolide|
(loo PROE lide)
• This medicine is used to treat endometriosis.
• This medicine is used to treat anemia caused by fibroids of the uterus.
• This medicine is used to treat prostate cancer.
• This medicine is used to delay puberty in children who are developing too early.
• This medicine is used to help you get pregnant.
• This medicine is used to treat breast cancer.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Disease symptoms may worsen before improving.
• If you have mental illness, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Birth control pills and other hormone-based birth control may not work to prevent pregnancy. Use another form of birth control while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Flushing. Wearing layers of clothes or summer clothes and cool environment may help.
• Increased bone pain, blood in urine, and difficulty urinating. Usually resolved 1-2 weeks after treatment has started.
• Weakened bones with long-term use.
• Feeling tired or weak.
• Nausea or...