I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Levodopa and Carbidopa||0 people have prescribed Levodopa and Carbidopa|
(kar bi DOE pa & lee voe DOE pa)
• This medicine is used to treat Parkinson's disease.
• This medicine is used to treat restless leg syndrome.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have PKU, talk with healthcare provider. Some products do contain phenylalanine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling lightheaded, sleepy, having blurred vision, or a change in thinking clearly. Avoid driving, doing other...