I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Lindane||0 people have prescribed Lindane|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you have HIV infection, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a history of head injury, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a tumor in the brain or spinal cord, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Continued itching. Talk to healthcare provider about what to do to decrease itching.
• Dry skin.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Severe dizziness or passing out.
• Unusual burning or tingling sensations.
• Severe skin irritation.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.