I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Magnesium Oxide||0 people have prescribed Magnesium Oxide|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have myasthenia gravis, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have nerve disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Try to separate other medicines from this one by 2 hours. This medicine prevents absorption of many medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Difficulty breathing.
• Significant change in thinking clearly and logically.
• Severe nausea or vomiting.
• Feeling extremely tired or weak.
• Severe diarrhea.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.