I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Mephobarbital||0 people have prescribed Mephobarbital|
(me foe BAR bi tal)
• This medicine is used to prevent or control seizures.
• This medicine is used to treat anxiety.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine may be habit-forming with long-term use.
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Birth control pills and other hormone-based birth control may not work to prevent pregnancy. Use another form of birth control while taking this medicine.
• Use birth control that you can trust to...