I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Mequinol and Tretinoin||0 people have prescribed Mequinol and Tretinoin|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• After stopping the medicine, some discoloration may return.
• Extreme weather conditions can irritate your skin.
• If you have eczema or vitiligo, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Skin irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Severe skin irritation.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.