I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Methamphetamine||0 people have prescribed Methamphetamine|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine may be habit-forming with long-term use.
• If you have been taking this medicine for several weeks, talk with healthcare provider before stopping. You may want to gradually withdraw this medicine.
• You may have certain heart tests before starting this medicine. Talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have mental illness, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have seizures, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Limit caffeine (for example, tea, coffee, cola) and chocolate intake. Use with this medicine may cause nervousness, shakiness, and fast heartbeat.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nervous and excitable.
• Dry mouth. Frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Inability to sleep.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Severe behavioral problems.
• Signs or symptoms of depression, suicidal thoughts, nervousness, emotional ups and downs, abnormal thinking, anxiety, or lack of interest in life.
• Chest pain or pressure, fast heartbeat, or passing out.
• Very nervous and excitable.
• Severe headache.
• Sudden change in vision.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.