I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Methyltestosterone||0 people have prescribed Methyltestosterone|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine and for 1 month after stopping this medicine.
• If you are a male and sexually active, protect your partner from pregnancy. Use birth control that you can trust.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Emotional ups and downs.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Change in sexual ability or desire. This is usually reversible.
• For males, breast enlargement.
• For females, breast tenderness.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Significant weight gain.
• Penile erection that lasts longer than 4 hours.
• Severe nausea or vomiting.
• Severe swelling.
• Unable to pass urine.
• Very nervous and excitable.
• Feeling extremely tired or weak.
• Dark urine or yellow skin or eyes.
• For females, deepening of voice, facial hair, acne, or menstrual changes.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.