I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Muromonab-CD3||0 people have prescribed Muromonab-CD3|
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• The risk of cancer is higher after using this medicine.
• Serious infections have been reported with use of this medicine. If you have any infection, are taking antibiotics now or in the recent past, or have many infections, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Flu-like symptoms. These include headache, weakness, fever, shakes, aches, pains, and sweating. Mild pain medicine may help.
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Change in blood pressure.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Signs or symptoms of infection. These include a fever of 100.5 degrees or higher, chills, severe sore throat, ear or sinus pain, cough, increased sputum or change in color, painful urination, mouth sores, wound that will not heal, or anal itching or pain.
• Difficulty breathing.
• Fast heartbeat.
• Significant change in thinking clearly and logically.
• Severe headache.
• Unable to pass urine.
• Severe nausea or vomiting.
• Severe diarrhea.
• Severe swelling.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.