I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Naloxone||0 people have prescribed Naloxone|
(nal OKS one)
• This medicine is used to prevent side effects from certain medicines.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have drug or alcohol addiction, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying...